Get The Nutrients For Your Invoice Loans For Startup That Needs To Grow Big & Strong
Business invoice finance could be the solution you are looking for to get the cash your business needs. Give us a call today to find out more and to get the professional advice you need.
Invoice Finance Online
At Spinach, we are leading business invoice finance consultants, working with a range of finance companies and alternative solution providers to find the invoice finance option that best suits the needs of your business.
Call now on 0800 774 622.
Invoice Finance NZ
You’ll get straight-up, honest, and focused advice from our team of leading business finance experts. The consultant we assign to your account will also work hard to get an understanding of the requirements of your business and will then match those requirements with the right business invoice finance solution.
What Are Invoice Loans?
Do you have healthy sales in your business but limited access to cash as you wait for your invoices to be paid? This could be a short-term issue or something more normal in your business, often because of the industry you work in.
Whatever the reason, the situation is often similar: you have a strong business or a business with strong potential but are limited in your ability to progress because of access to cash. You have the sales, but those sales currently exist in your business as outstanding invoices.
Invoice loans, often called working capital loans, provide a solution.
Business Invoice Finance Explained
With invoice finance, a finance company will give you a percentage of the amount of money currently outstanding on your invoices. They then recover this money in addition to their margin as your customers pay their invoices.
You get immediate access to the cash you need to:
- Help you get through unforeseen cashflow problems
- Maximise the potential of your sales sooner
- Grow faster than your current cashflow allows
Do you want to find out more? Call 0800 774 622 today to speak to one of our business invoice finance consultants.
Benefits of Business Invoice Financing
- More flexible solution than other traditional forms of financing including overdrafts or loans
- The finance available to your business increases as your company grows
- Depending on the invoice finance solution you choose, you can reduce the risk of unpaid invoices and late payments
- It’s usually possible to get a decision and access to funding faster with business invoice financing than it is with other business finance options
Business Invoice Finance Options
At Spinach, we’ll work hard to find the right business finance solution for your business. The main options include:
- Invoice factoring – the company providing you with the finance takes over your outstanding invoices as well as responsibility for collecting the monies owed. There are a number of benefits with this option, including the fact you won't incur the cost of credit control as the responsibility for getting customers to pay moves to the financing company.
- Invoice discounting – with invoice discounting, you continue to manage your outstanding invoices and you remain responsible for credit control.
Rates as low as
Asset Finance up to
Unsecured Lending up to
Here's how it works
Apply online in just a few minutes or call us direct on 0800 774 622
Our system evaluates your business and typically provides a decision within a day
Sign your contract and receive funds in as fast as 24 hours